Police. Don't Move!: Ebook Published on Kindle

Thursday 21 February 2013

Ebook Published on Kindle

A big day today with my very first ebook appearing live on Kindle! A big surprise is that Kindle had elected to price it at $2.99. They are actually taking a fair hit here, as I supply it to them at a higher price. I have heard that they do this from time to time to ensure that they have the price edge on their competitors.

Up to them I guess - they'll be paying me the agreed price whatever.

And ... without any further ado, here is the link to the book on Kindle; 




My publisher, Bookbaby tells me that the book will be available on the other chosen readers;

Apple ibooks, Kobo, and a few others.

If you have friends that you feel might enjoy a fairly light true crime book, feel free to pass the link on!

... and of course, if you read and enjoy the book, please know that you're welcome to post a comment here, or a review on Kindle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!